There's nothing like seeing a place in person. Whether you are simply exploring your options or getting ready to interview with us, we encourage you to learn all you can about our beautiful campus and rigorous naturopathic medicine program. Schedule a campus visit to experience SCNM firsthand and learn about the “SCNM difference.”
Evening Open House - Wednesday, January 30th, 6pm-8pm
Join us for a casual evening learning about the amazing power of naturopathic medicine. Our faculty, alumni and students will present an overview of naturopathic medicine, our ND curriculum, student life, career options, and the application process. The evening will also include a tour of the SCNM campus.
We will also be holding an Evening Open House on Tuesday, June 4, 2019.
Student for a Day
Experience “a day in the life” of an SCNM student. Offered on Mondays and Thursdays throughout the year, Student for a Day is daylong on-campus experience where you will be able to:
- Observe a lecture class
- Shadow a clinical rotation at the SCNM Medical Center
- Tour the campus
- Meet with admissions, financial aid, and career services
Visit SCNM any weekday at noon for a campus tour (excluding holidays). See our state-of-the-art medical center, integrative pain relief center, yoga studio, fitness center, classrooms and tutoring center, teaching kitchen, beautiful library, cadaver lab, botanical garden, natural medicinary, healthy café and more. Tours last 45 min – 1 hour. During the noon tours you will:
- Experience our beautiful campus with a current SCNM student leading the tour
- Visit our medical center, academic building, and LEED Platinum certified community commons building—all in one location
- Have the opportunity to chat with an admissions representative after the tour