Visit SCNM for Discovery Day on Saturday, October 26th to experience what life will be like as a student at SCNM. Discover how you can challenge your mind, engage your heart, and begin to change lives through naturopathic medicine. Learn what makes SCNM so innovative and forward-thinking, and experience for yourself how we are shaping the future of medicine.
Saturday, October 26th, 2019
9:00am – 2:00pm
Explore the Medicine
- Hear case studies about how naturopathic medicine is changing patients’ lives
- Learn why nutrition plays such an important role within naturopathic medicine
Explore Life as an ND
- Are you wondering what life as an ND is like? Meet successful alumni and hear how they built rewarding careers after SCNM
Explore SCNM and Student Life
- Hear from current students for a glimpse into their daily lives
- Experience our student club expo and find out how you can get involved as a student at SCNM
Tour the campus with SCNM students to experience our medical center, the Neil Riordan Center for Regenerative Medicine, high-tech library, classrooms, lab rooms, hydrotherapy suite, herb garden, and cadaver lab.