Visit SCNM for Discovery Day on Saturday, October 26th to experience what life will be like as a student at SCNM. Discover how you can challenge your mind, engage your heart, and begin to change lives through naturopathic medicine. Learn what makes SCNM so innovative and forward-thinking, and experience for yourself how we are shaping the future of medicine.
Saturday, October 26th, 2019
9:00am – 2:00pm
Explore the Medicine
- Hear case studies about how naturopathic medicine is changing patients’ lives
- Learn how the Neil Riordan Center for Regenerative Medicine is the future of medicine
Explore Life as an ND
- Meet successful alumni and hear how they built rewarding careers after SCNM
- Learn how SCNM’s curriculum prepares you for success after graduation
Explore SCNM and Student Life
- Hear from current students for a glimpse into their daily lives
- Experience the anatomy lab and botanical gardens – and learn how both are integral to our hands on program
Tour the campus with SCNM students to experience our medical center, the Neil Riordan Center for Regenerative Medicine, high-tech library, classrooms, lab rooms, hydrotherapy suite, herb garden, and cadaver lab.