Regenerative injection therapies are a growing treatment choice for patients suffering from pain and illness. Learn the technical skills and business insights from leaders in the field in this one-of-a-kind training program offered by Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine.
- An online, hybrid program allows you to have access to recorded lectures and materials to review and complete at your own pace, but also includes hands-on instruction during an on-site weekend workshop.
- Taught in the Neil Riordan Center for Regenerative Medicine located on the beautiful SCNM campus in Tempe, AZ (on-site weekend workshop only).
- Developed and taught by injection therapy professionals who have thriving regenerative injection therapy practices.
- Open to all medical professionals whose licensing requirements and scopes of practice include injection therapy.
What you’ll learn
- The history, philosophy, and development of trigger point therapy, neural therapy, and prolotherapy
- How to successfully integrate injection therapy into various practice models
- Common medications and mechanisms of drug action for various injection therapy modalities
- The correct palpation, marking, and procedures for performing injections on selected areas
- Philosophy and rationale for the use of each injection therapy modalities, including why and when they are typically used, as well as possible complications and side effects
4 modules: Teach you the principals and practice of injection therapy. Because all lecture content is online, it is available for you to watch and re-watch at your own pace.
On-site weekend workshop (Feb. 15th – 17th, 2019): The on-site weekend workshop provide practical experience in palpating, marking, as well as performing basic injections on selected areas.
For general questions call 480-222-1136.